Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

How to add a posting (thread).

To add a new posting under a forum category, click on new or reply to the "thread" then add your information. E.g. Under the Judge's Forum, click new thread, add the name of the judge and his department in the ***le, then in the main text box write away! Thanks for participating.
2 of 2 < >

How to review attorneys.

You can add a new attorney to write about by adding a new "thread". Or you can reply to the existing thread. After the attorney or firm's name, provide us with your candid opinion concerning his abilities and character. Feel free to use your full 1st Amendment rights. However, it is better to describe why someone is a great attorney, or why he is an asshole then to just state your conclusion. You can self-post, flame others, etc. Go ahead and vent a little!
See more
See less

Rosario Perry, Esq. (Santa Monica--UD's, Real Estate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosario Perry, Esq. (Santa Monica--UD's, Real Estate)

I've known Rosario for a long time, longer then he even knows. But he is one hell of a creative lawyer. He really seems to like what he does. A lot of lawyers threaten to go to the Court of Appeals, Rosario is the lawyer I know who actually carries out his thrreats.

He is also a very caring person. Once I represented a tenant against him and he went out of his way to help the tenant, even so far as renting them one of his own units a little below market rent to help out. He really has a lot of integrity, and is an intelligent guy. At times he also has a but too much Chutzpah, but I like that!

For the downside, he can be a bit pricey for his clients, but that is their problem. He also takes chances I'd never take which makes him a bit unpredictiable; so it usually is better to settle with him.
    Someone has to do it.
Working...
X