Announcement

Collapse

How to add a posting (thread).

To add a new posting under a forum category, click on new or reply to the "thread" then add your information. E.g. Under the Judge's Forum, click new thread, add the name of the judge and his department in the ***le, then in the main text box write away! Thanks for participating.
See more
See less

www.lawyers.com Works Great!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.lawyers.com Works Great!

Martindale Hubbell's www.lawyers.com is wonderful. For about $1,200 a year you get a easy to use web page you use a template to design, a pop up ad in your area you desire, and lot's of exposure.

Options are automatically changing content for a on online newsletter and more banner ads. These are all great things. Cheapest and easiest way to get on the web.

The underdog is also AV rated (At the time, I was told I was one of the youngest AV rated lawyers they have seen), so I don't mind giving Martindale a bone for their support of the dob.
    The Underdog

Findlaw.com is also great!

I recently signed up for www.findlaw.com. It is expensive, about $700 per month, but they list you in the aol.com and yahoo.com directories and my calls have increased ten fold. I was not impressed with their so called "custom content", but I basically have a web billboard which lists the various areas of my practice and with examples, etc. Over all I'm very happy.
    The Underdog's bite is much worse then his bark!

Comment

Working...
    X